Bed views the last 2 mornings.
i don’t think i’ve ever been so jealous of anything in my life.
- I went to look at new cars today with my parents, and fuck, most car salespeople are still as fake and annoying as always. As well as transparent - as soon as this woman heard we weren’t going to purchase today, she switched off and became rude and short with us. Do you have any class hun? If you were polite and helpful, we might return tomorrow. But now, ye-no.
- The car I’m driving atm is insured for $10000, but on trade in I’m only gonna get around $2000. Frustrating to say the least.
- I have to purchase my own health insurance soon, and all the websites and quotes are confusing the fuck out of me.
- My mum is watching all the videos on the Mac site about Ipad 2, the friendly guy with the American accent is brainwashing her with her with phrases like “Just tap any chord, and you can sound like a real musician!” Dear god.
- Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, which I find overrated and annoying.
- I’m having one of those days where I’m frustrated and discontent with everything. I should really get over it and go to sleep so it will go away. Good night.
Yeah, spending-copious-amounts-of-money-to-be-able-to-continue-driving time of the year.
- Service + 4 new tyres = $824
- eSafety check = $34.50
- Greenslip = $634.21
- Insurance = $1174.24
- Rego = $321
I need more income.. like NAO. Nobody gets Christmas presents this year from me mmmkay?